Check out the reviewers for this episode.
Check out the reviewers from this Sweet Baby Episode.
Игровой Автомат Сумасшедшая Обезьяна, Обезьянка (Crazy Monkey)
Бесплатные игровые автоматы Вулкан. играйте на деньги в интернет казино. Онлайн казино Фараон было создано для того, что каждый человек, который любит играть в игровые автоматы мог получить здесь самые лучшие впечатления от азартной игры.
Русские Интернет Казино В Раменском
Виртуальное азартное веселье в домашней обстановке, полный список видеоигр, привлекательная бонусная политика и заманчивые спецпредложения – все это предоставляет онлайн-зал Vulcan 24.
Игровые Автоматы Вулкан Официальный Сайт Vulcan Casino Com Théâtre Advienne Que Pourra
В последнее время стало хорошей традицией в онлайн казино casinovulcan24 проводить розыгрыш лотерей.
Играть Бесплатно В Казино Вулкан Ставка
Онлайн казино рулетка на деньги, игровые автоматы онлайн вулкан бесплатно. Вулкан Игровые автоматы и слоты – это настоящий способ отлично отдохнуть от городской суеты.
So this episode of Scandal “White Hat’s Back On” was the season finale and as shocking as all get out!
Watch White Hat’s Back On episode.
This was a great season finale and at the end of it, I said, “Shonda Rhimes, you are a genius!” Each episode, you are reeled in, easily learning more and more about the characters while simultaneously trying to solve the puzzle that is presented in the form of a case or a “Scandal”.A big shout out goes to Mz Kay Jay, a listener on the Stitcher Platform. Also Bemused Observer who gave our second iTunes review for the show. I appreciate the comments and the feedback from you both. However, Bemused if you would like to help me out with the audio quality of the show, feel free to do so, lol. But seriously, thank you for taking the time to respond and leave feedback.
So let’s go in with the recap and revelations for the Scandal finale!
- A few episodes back Huck wanted Billy Chambers dead but Olivia made him promise not to so he hires out to his ever loyal B613 comrade, Charlie. Charlie of course has not done what he was hired to do, instead letting greed get in the way of comraderie.
- Charlie is so in the wind.
- Biggest shock of this episode is that mystery Rowan (who of course is the head of B6-13) is Olivia’s dad which gives weight to the storyline that Olivia “fixed” things so that Huck is not presently dead.
- In the kitchen of the White House scene when all members of the Defiance Alliance are present, Mellie watches Fitz and Olivia talk to each other and on her face is such a look of unease and broken heartedness.
- Forgives Fitz at the end when Olivia rejects him.
Fitzgerald Grant (Fitz)
- Wants Olivia to concoct a plan so that they can get married and live happily ever after (like a fairytale).
- Ultimatum with timeline attached from Governor Reston. Why are people always giving Fitz deadlines? Governor Reston says, “Rumor has it that bible thumping…” how would he know that unless Billy is still in touch with Sally?
- Tells Mellie off in the hospital.
- Strong in character, he watches Olivia sleep with Jake and still loves her enough to forgive it.
- How do you order your operative to sleep with your daughter and then ask for the tape?
- I’d tell you, but I’d have to kill you. “I handled it” verbal clue as to what’s coming at the end –> these are Olivia’s patented words. Children tend to pick up the way their parents speak so we should have known he was her father.
- He doesn’t want Olivia or Fitz harmed and spends this time being upset with Rowan.
- Cyrus has a heart attack and is still trying to help Fitz and Liv “handle” this situation with Defiance.
- James loves the hell out of Cy–cries at his bedside and is still trying to get a scoop. He doesn’t know it but he’s still being manipulated by people in the Grant Administration (namely Cy and Mellie).
- This nutbag killed CIA Director Osbourne, Molly and Wendy. He went on a straight murder spree.
- Shot that operative clean in the forehead after she tried to–well broke into Olivia’s house. She did have a gun up, in a killing posture so she sure didn’t come for tea and crumpets. She also didn’t come to take Liv back to B6-13 headquarters.
- He takes her to the OPA offices and tells her she’s safe. How? Does B6-13 not have any snipers? Then Olivia gives him a kiss goodbye after his confession that to sleep with her was his mission?
- Now Jake’s in the hole
- I love Columbus Short but why was he even IN this episode? They could have said he was out at a conference or something because he had about 4 lines the whole episode and they were random and kind of without any purpose.
- If it weren’t for the fact that we love him and he’s the sexiest eye candy on the show, he could be killed off and we wouldn’t miss him except to mourn him for that episode.
- As Cy delivers a killing blow with regards to Fitz this episode, Olivia is saddened with the reality of the man she loves. But here I have to say, where does Cy get off telling OTHER people who they REALLY love? He JUST told James about Defiance and the reality of the man who he loves so I guess he feels it’s his right to now pull the blinders off for everyone else? Nah mah dude.
- Realizes that things have gone too far for her when she sees Huck totally unravelled, Quinn losing her humanity and now knowing that Fitz committed act that she didn’t think possible. So when she puts that white hat on it symbolizes something for her. I think it makes it clear that David also sees her in the same vein, having spent so much time at OPA.
- When I saw him in the car with Billy, I said last episode of the Scandal Podcast that David can’t be in on this with Billy, I knew it!
- Got a confession from billy and became the US Attorney for DC–he’s smart and he did bring a new dimension to OPA, I wish he was a part of the OPA team but since he did his own thing and stepped out for justice, I’m happy for him.
I will continue to do the Scandal Podcast while the show is on break till the Fall, so make sure you tune in! They will be Scandal Rewinds so that we can go through the other episodes that I haven’t reviewed yet and get it all together for the third season while we wait, the shows will be up on Saturdays. In the meantime, my book, Soulphisticated Ladies will also be out during the Fall and it’s a drama that features four women. I started this podcast because if you love Scandal, you will love this book as well. It’s written as a serial novel and each book is an episode. The first episode is Violations and will be free for the first week when it’s released.
Til the next episode, Stay Soulphisticated Gladiators!
- Reston now knows that Fitz is not really president, he is. What do you think will become of that situation?
- Sally is supposed to run against Fitz but because the Billy scandal has now been uncovered, her potential for winning the seat over Fitz has significantly decreased. Do you think she had anything to do with Billy’s mission to take down the administration? Are her hands dirty too? Will Fitz decide to remove her from the ticket and replace her with someone else?
- Where is the heck is Charlie? He paired up with Billy but now he’s in the wind? What kind of havoc do you think he’ll wreak in season 3?
- When did Quinn seriously start to become Huck Jr.? This seems like an acceleration to the torture thing. The last time we saw her help with clean up, Huck had to tell her to keep her eyes open so she didn’t cut herself. She seemed squeamish that episode. What made them move her this quickly to a comfort zone with torture? When she did that she was giggling with blood on her face! Really? Why was Billy so clean when they arrested him? I would think that a drill to the thigh would leave some blood seeping through your clothes.
- Fitz tucked his tail between his legs and went back to Mellie at the end of this episode but for how long? He looks so crushed in the scene when he lays his face on her lap. If his and Olivia’s relationship is in a cooling period (which I doubt) what are we going to Liv for during next season? That’s a good bit of the spice on the show. We know there can’t be a happily ever after between these two but we route for it anyway.
- If Jake is a B6-13 and Fitz was an “old Navy buddy or whatever” seeing how easily Fitz killed Verna, does that not make you think that at one point, he also had mission experience with B6-13?
- Why is it that every woman that gets close to Fitz ends up dead? Monica Lewisnsky is still walking around and she gave a real president fellatio. So, who behind B6-13 wants to kill Olivia and why? Because even though Rowan is her dad, I very much doubt he wants to kill his own daughter.
- Threatening the Secret Service to have his way
- Mean to James because he was naiive
- James was a pawn though, he should have known something was up the minute they told him he was interviewing Mellie.
- Met with Rowan and took orders from him to cut Charlie off
- Has her own fixer and is trying to figure out whether Fitz will still come back to her (all episode)!
- Fixer says he can’t make Fitz love her
- Won’t name Olivia as the mistress
- Felt justified when Fitz said he would be seeking a second term in office–little did she know if it hadn’t been for Olivia he would have given it all up.
Olivia & Fitz
- Wake up in each other’s arms
- Giving up on his presidency because he didn’t deserve it
- B6-13, says he wants the same deal Huck has after he’s been burned.
- Remember I asked you all why Huck was still alive and just walked away from that organization & they acted like they didn’t know he was alive & living under their noses.
- Huck didn’t kill Charlie-that darn Quinn! Now it’s a problem…
OPA-Who is the Mole?
Sally Langston- wasn’t the mole but her second in command, Billy ended up being the mole(or so we think).
David Rosen-Is he really in cahoots with him or is OPA setting up the mole?
Questions about this episode:
What would happen if Fitz is impeached?
In the preview he said that Olivia was moving into the White House and they’d be married. How is that going to happen?
Scrivener is the fantastic tool that I use to write my books. It allows me to focus everything about that story into one location and I can quickly find the information I need while I’m writing.
Reason number 1 – Outlining
The outline can be created right within the program. Who doesn’t like that? I enjoy being able to access this all in one place without it interfering with the story when I want to export it to pdf to send it to my readers. I don’t want them to know what’s going to happen next, I want them to take the journey. The outline can look like story beats or you can have it look like a traditional outline.[hr]
Reason number 2 – Editing
Editing mode allows me to see what I have to change quickly by changing the color of the words, which you can also do in a word document, but word doesn’t format the book the way you want it to with all the coding need when exporting. I actually started writing my book using Google Drive because I could access it everywhere. It was cumbersome. So while listening to the Self Publishing Podcast, they told the audience about a tool that I find invaluable.
Reason number 3 – Templates
There are several templates that come with Scrivener and you can create your own as well for characters, scenes, locations and you have an area to store research for the book. This is extremely helpful, not spread out all over the place and pretty centrally located so you don’t have to open a million files that you have to find in a folder outside of the program, disrupting the flow of writing. This is the ultimate convenience. So Scrivener should add one more adjective to their slogan of : “Outline, edit, storyboard, write” they should add “convenient”. It is seriously convenient. Some of this stuff I didn’t even think about when I began my initial outline. As a new author, it helped me focus on my story and how I was writing it. This is one of the most compelling reasons of all to use Scrivener.
Reason no. 4 – Characters In The File
I try to spend a lot of time with my characters when I develop them but sometimes it’s a challenge to remember who everyone is or what their personalities are like. One of the reasons I love Scrivener is for the character sheets. I fully fleshed out my characters. I went from having one paragraph in Google Drive to having motivations behind the reasons they did things and mannerisms and small details that help flesh out a person. It was awesome.
Bonus reason 4.5 – Compile
So since I have talked about a few (and I do mean only a few) of the features of Scrivener and the benefits you will receive while using it. Let me highlight the two most important features. When all the writing is done and you need to put your work ‘out there’ for the world to see-Scrivener compiles it in SEVERAL different formats. My books are primarily digital but you can compile it as a .pdf file as well with the headers, footers, and numbering options designed to your taste. The way you want to format your book.
If you liked this article, share it with others!
A Woman Scorned was Tony Goldwyn’s directorial debut episode on Scandal. He has of course directed a few other shows or whatnot but this is his first Scandal episode. I do have to note that this episode did seem a little out of sorts. Let’s welcome Huck back from “Shaking off the crazy” this episode. James told Cyrus that he was offered a position with the BNC television station. Cy wouldn’t have had to run through the underground connection between Blair House and the White House if he paid more attention to the husband.
Very early on in this episode we were led to believe that Cy was the mole. We ALL know that is not how a Scandal episode works. It has its twists and turns and I wasn’t buying that from the start. Watch ‘A Woman Scorned’ episode here.
I don’t know if Fitz directing the episode had any bearing on the amount of times Olivia slammed the door in Jake’s face but I found it hilarious and strangely just. I don’t know what’s going to happen when fitz finds out she gave him some of the precious jewel between her legs but that didn’t seem to give him reason for pause when she was getting down with Edison.
Sex with other people isn’t a deterrent between Fitz and Olivia though. Fitz just had pity sex with Mellie a few episodes back so if he can do that I’m sure Olivia can get down with the get down.
How cool is it that Jake was watching Charlie watch him and Liv have sex. I would think he’d know that if Jake is a peeping Tom, he should have assumed he was being watched as well.
Poor Huck can’t remember simple details as they try to get a bead on Charlie. They had a lead for a while with Charlie’s sugar addiction. Quinn did a great job with her fake detective work and here the lady behind the counter gives her all the details of what Charlie likes–kind of unrealistic.
Abby got to Olivia this episode when she prodded her on the Cyrus may be a mole thing. David doesn’t seem to be asked to join Pope and Associates, he is just integrated as a part of Pope and Associates as he helps more and more with them working on cases and unravelling mysteries.
She goes to the white house in those gloves that had everybody all a-twitter
Someone explain these gloves to me… It’s a little affected. If you don’t need a coat, you don’t need gloves lol
That’s it. I’m walking around with white gloves on to emphasise my anger in conversation as necessary.
Cyrus goes back to Blair House to try to negotiate with Mellie.
Honey boo boo, this is not a love match. What is your problem? You had a political marriage and Fitz does not nor has he ever loved you. We learned that full fact episodes ago.
Mellie tells Cy that Olivia has just left the White House and tells him how he aint got no friends in the White House. Cy is dumbfounded by finding out that Olivia was just there. He seems kind of disgusted by the fact that he’s working himself into a heart attack and Fitz is still carrying on business as usual with Olivia.
Huck informs Olivia that Charlie killed Amanda Tanner and he doesn’t want her dead too since she’s also sleeping with the President.
Cyrus offers to get rid of Olivia–I want to slit his throat at this point because he is pissing me off and he has the nerve to call Jake off of his post with Olivia and Jake is not playing that. I don’t know what boom dynamite Olivia has between them thighs but ….chile…
Jake has the nerve to go inside with Olivia and wants to play some version of Truth or Dare. You tell me something and I’ll tell you something. He wants Olivia to admit that her and the president are together. Olivia looks him right in the face and lies. Honey, you are not going to come in between Olivia and the Scandal POTUS. Olivia seems really emotional this episode, she’s really not herself and I think this has something to do with the directorial change. May this is the way Tony sees her as Olivia Pope but it’s a departure from the strong charismatic Olivia that we’re used to seeing. I am so used to her self confidence, this shaken not stirred Olivia is a bit disconcerting.
This week there was a pretty significant gay scene on Scandal and that was pretty innovative. It was explicit in a way that I’ve not seen on prime time television and I liked the fact that it did. There was a lot of twitter hate on this scene and I will probably get some unsubscribes for saying that I was fine with it. Oh well, haters gonna hate. But if you think about it we see parallels with each episode and this episode James and Cy were being paralleled in a way to Fitz and Mellie. You could see the relief lift off of Cy as he says, “So we’re ok? Our marriage is ok?” and that gives him fodder to use the same tactic with James–that “go ahead and do it because it’ll make you happy” tactic and pass it on to Fitz in his speech to him. So…
Cy tells Fitz to go to Mellie so that he can save his presidency and he thinks hes done the job right until the president goes to Olivia’s instead of to Mellie and tells her he chooses her.
- Olivia seems panicked in this scene and continues to try to be the “fixer” and help Fitz hold on to his presidency.
- I don’t know what Mellie was thinking with this episode because he told her a few episodes ago that he wanted a divorce. Now you’re giving him an ultimatum?
- Mellie sat there in that wing backed chair in Blair house while these two were sitting there running out the clock on her ultimatum
- He didn’t even look down the corridor to Blair House all episode. Didn’t give Mellie an iota of attention-his focus ALL episode was Olivia. He could give two farts about Mellie’s ultimatum.
Court stenographer realizes that she knows David and that she transcribed the notes for the trial on Defiance, the whole Pope & Associates team files out of the office for a pow wow.
Guess what Gladiators, the next scene brings in Rowan. Who is Rowan? The black guy I’d been saying “I don’t know his name.” The guy, if you go to the last show notes you can see the clip I put up of him on A Different World when Whitley chose Dwayne over him at the wedding! YAY! I found out his name 😉 and how did I do that? Well between Twitter and Tumblr somehow it was sent to me. Then we follow up with the scene of Jake watching Charlie watching Olivia and him sexing all over the kitchen island.
Then there is James and Cy and Mellie-the tableaux. Poor Cy was about to have a straight up heart attack running down the corridor.
We are getting so close to finding out who the mole is and they’re sending us in all kind of directions trying to figure it out. Comment on the blog telling me in the show notes who you think the mole is, where do you think Olivia and Fitz romance is headed, do you think Huck is going to reunite with his son and wife in one of the upcoming episodes or next season? do you think some people take the show too seriously? I was watching a twitter conversation that said something about marriages being systemically attacked on shows like Scandal and us being too naive or blind to what media is actually doing–what are your thoughts on this?
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to the audio clips in the episodes that are a part of the Scandal show.