- Threatening the Secret Service to have his way
- Mean to James because he was naiive
- James was a pawn though, he should have known something was up the minute they told him he was interviewing Mellie.
- Met with Rowan and took orders from him to cut Charlie off
- Has her own fixer and is trying to figure out whether Fitz will still come back to her (all episode)!
- Fixer says he can’t make Fitz love her
- Won’t name Olivia as the mistress
- Felt justified when Fitz said he would be seeking a second term in office–little did she know if it hadn’t been for Olivia he would have given it all up.
Olivia & Fitz
- Wake up in each other’s arms
- Giving up on his presidency because he didn’t deserve it
- B6-13, says he wants the same deal Huck has after he’s been burned.
- Remember I asked you all why Huck was still alive and just walked away from that organization & they acted like they didn’t know he was alive & living under their noses.
- Huck didn’t kill Charlie-that darn Quinn! Now it’s a problem…
OPA-Who is the Mole?
Sally Langston- wasn’t the mole but her second in command, Billy ended up being the mole(or so we think).
David Rosen-Is he really in cahoots with him or is OPA setting up the mole?
Questions about this episode:
What would happen if Fitz is impeached?
In the preview he said that Olivia was moving into the White House and they’d be married. How is that going to happen?