3 highlights from Mrs. Smith Goes to Washington
- Olivia standing in front of the window to prevent Mary from being shot. – Jaha
- Melly and Fitz in the drunken scene. I want to hate Melly but her acting is so good, I have to give her her props. I love Olivia and I feel like if I love Olivia I can’t like Melly. -Olivia
- The Melly, Fitz, Teddy and Cyrus scene it was perfect. Teddy was the grown up in the room, he (she because the baby is played by two girls) really stood out. -Katrina
The case for the Mrs. Smith Goes to Washington episode
- I would say I didn’t think so initially but Katrina kind of convinced me. Now I’ll file it away and go back to it seven episodes later and I’ll come back and watch it again. -Elde’a
- Towards the end I got it and it was compelling. The mother was correct but for this it didn’t matter. You saw all the changes Live went through and having to tell that mother that for the greater good. It was deep because she turned around and said I’m sorry, I thought that lady was going to press the button.
Game changing moment from the Mrs. Smith Goes to Washington episode
What scene would you have taken out or extended from tonight’s show?
Olivia Linden was born in Queens, NY but raised between Queens and San Antonio, TX. Reading and writing were her passions from a very young age. Other than a blog and a few articles written for a website, Olivia is a newbie to the industry. Jaded Hearts (The Jaded Hearts Club Vol. 1) is her first published novel. Olivia’s writing style takes after her personality in a big way. Her sometimes sarcastic, and usually humorous tone comes across in her stories. In reality, she prefers to laugh her way through even the toughest of situations.
Katrina Pavela is a US citizen of Indo-Jamaican origin who lives in the UK. She has a couple of smarty pants degrees, and is currently pursuing a PhD in Scandalology, with an emphasis on the truth and consequences of the #Olitz relationship. When not spilling her feelings about Scandal on Tumblr, she puts her degrees to use in world class cultural institutions. She is pursuing a career as a roving lecturer, focusing on issues of sexuality, gender and power in visual art. Her goal is to fuse academia and pop culture in a way that is engaging, accessible and raises the level of public discourse. A recovering cupcake whore, she is now passionate about afternoon tea, during which she thinks about how she should be running.
Elde’a Harris is 28 years old. She works in the retail world. She has been a #gladiatorsinasuit since day 1. Overall her favorite things in life are eating, sleeping, laughing, spending time with family and of course watching Scandal.